Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010


Happy March! What are you reading? I organized my bookshelves. Shelf 1: Books I want to read, Shelf 2: Books I have read already or also want to read, and Shelf 3: Books I'm done with and am selling. Here are photos of Shelf 1.

Books in Photo 1:
Jim Krause's Photo Idea Index,
Jim Krause's Type Index,
Jim Krause's Layout Index,
Jim Krause's Idea Index,
The full Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis,
Crimes Against Nature by Robert F. Kennedy,
John Grisham's Skipping Christmas,
Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald,
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards,
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells,
The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown,
I Shaved My Legs For This? by Lisa Plumley, Theresa Alan, Marcia Evanick and Holly Chamberlin,
Waiting for Daisy by Peggy Orenstein.


Books in Photo 2:
West of Paradise by Gwen Davis
James Patterson
The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlam
Prayers for Bobby by Leroy Aarons
The Pact by Jodi Piccolt
Lend Me Your Ears by William Saffire
State of Denial by Bob Woodward
Breathing the Fire by Kimberly Dozier

Not pictured: Gone With the Wind, the first Harry Potter and The Bowl is Already Broken because I'm taking those on my trip with me!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of the Memory Keeper's Daughter, Divine Secrets, The Pact, Skipping Christmas . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the Bourne Supremacy - one of my all time favorites . . .

    ReplyDelete